Quick Web Company, LLC is committed to providing ethical services in search engine optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, Internet marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, web design, website development, and other related website services. Our company employs only those services which meet the approval, guidelines, and best practices techniques of major search engines.
At Quick Web Company, LLC, we do not guarantee any specified increase in the amount of new customers, website traffic, sales, or precise rankings in specified search engines based on the effectiveness of our services and you should be very cautious of anyone who over promises without doing proper research into your industry.
The services excluded from this stipulation include Internet advertising, such as Pay Per Click advertising, as well as website design, web development, social media marketing, email marketing, any other specialized services mentioned or not mentioned in the initial agreement between the parties involved.
Utilization of any additional, third-party SEO and/or related ecommerce Internet marketing services during the terms of service with Quick Web Company, LLC, without our expressed written consent, contravenes the terms of service and voids the initial service agreement. No guarantees or refunds will be provided. We simple can’t be responsible for someone else messing up our quality work.
Quick Web Company, LLC is not accountable or liable for any third party services performed on the clients website(s) before or during this service agreement. Quick Web Company, LLC is not liable for content on the website(s) of clients nor liable for any third party concerns related to website content, include images, text, video, and other forms of media.
Quick Web Company, LLC is not liable for any loss or decrease in search engine rankings that arise. This includes the employment of services and/or techniques that have been added to the client’s website by a third party, and without the consent of Quick Web Company, LLC, be they have been implemented after the fact or already existing, so long as this service agreement is in effect.
Services – Project Phases
PROJECTS MAY INCLUDE – BUILDING, UPDATING OR CHANGING A WEBSITE, MARKETING STRATEGY, CREATING ANY PUBLICATION
- Concept Phase – the designer provides a layout design to initiate the next phase.
- Structural Phase – the designer determines sections required for the project while consulting with the client.
- Data Collection Phase – the client submits ALL data for the project, this includes all text, product and service information, logos, images, videos, and any other information that is to be used for the project. When submitting content, the client must notify the designer where the content is to be used. Client is required to provide all material to be used for the project within 15 calendar days of execution of agreement. The agreement will be terminated if client fails to submit all material within the specified time period. Request for an extension must be submitted in writing. Quick Web Company, LLC reserves the right to accept or deny extension request(s).
- Production Phase – The designer builds the project to specifications from the Concept and Structural phases by using all the data provided by Client. The designer will place all content in areas requested by client unless otherwise agreed.
- Testing Phase – The designer uploads the project to the test server for client review.
- Finalization Phase – The client submits corrections, for example, correcting text, spellings and grammar, and to verify text and photos were placed on pages as requested and then the designer makes final minor corrections to the project. The client must provide corrections within 24 hours.
NOTE – Prior to final publishing, full payment is due of the remaining balance.
- Publishing Phase – The designer publishes the project and ensures full operational capability. After publishing, all website and domain information is released to the client and client will be responsible for making any changes to the website and domain thereafter.
IMPORTANT – Once Production phase starts, any requests to incorporate new data will incur additional costs.