Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing
PPC has an instant impact and gives your brand a much larger reach and exposure.
You just want to get more out of your PPC campaigns, right? We work to lower your ad spend and increase the conversions. Plain and simple. No hype…
If you’ve ever conducted a Google search, you’ve already encountered paid search marketing. These are the ads that you see at the very top and bottom of the search results page.
Also known as pay-per-click or PPC advertising refers to a business advertisers bidding for ad space among the search engine’s sponsored links. For an affordable fee, your business can be featured higher in the search rankings for your targeted keywords. Online paid search advertising is still one of the most effective if managed correctly.
Paid search marketing can help your business in a number of ways, including:
- Higher visibility
- Quick results – faster speed to market than organic search marketing
- Helps to reach targeted prospects
- Measurable results
- Minimum risk with maximum ROI, since you only pay for ads that are clicked on
Seems easy enough, right? Not necessarily…
Pay per click advertising has become increasingly complex and is constantly changing. You really do need a search professional to help you make sense of it all and to ensure you stay one step ahead of your competitors.
A successful paid search campaign requires a certain level of expertise. It also takes time to research, test and select the right targeted keywords. At the same time, it’s equally as important to strike the right balance between organic search and paid search – something that can be challenging to do without the background and experience of an expert.
There are several PPC ad networks out there to choose from. Below is a list of some of the main players:
- Google Adwords
- Yahoo Sponsored Search
- Facebook Ads
One of the most commonly used Advertising campaigns is Google AdWords. It is Google’s Advertising product used by my millions of businesses to boost website traffic and sales.
PPC Marketing Firm
Quick Web Company’s PPC management can take the burden of PPC off your shoulders and develop a customized strategy that will get you the results you want while staying within your budget.
We can help by:
- Researching, testing and selecting the most effective keywords
- Developing a PPC strategy that is customized to your marketing goals
- Optimize existing PPC campaigns to achieve better results
- Integrate various other marketing initiatives to create a more effective overall strategy
- Improve metrics such as impressions, click through rate (CTR), average cost per click (CPC) and conversion rate
Launching and managing a highly effective paid marketing campaign without the right knowledge and experience can become a time consuming and costly problem for your business. Don’t go it alone, leave it to us.