Mobile Responsive Website
Be Mobile or be History. Mobile is the Primary Internet Activity on the Run.
People are looking right now for a local business to call. Mobile ready sites are proven to increase sales, generate traffic and boost engagement.
Did you know most websites will not work on a mobile phone? They are slow to load, hard to view and do not offer the right kind of experience for on-the go customers.
At Quick Web Company, we create mobile responsive websites that are packed with mobile-friendly features that work on all notebooks and ALL PHONES. It makes it easy for customers to find what they are looking for when they need it most.
With FOUR mobile phones for every ONE PC, most businesses are loosing out on valuable mobile traffic. Giving mobile users a bad experience is costly to your business with 40% choosing to go to a competitor site instead.
Features of a Mobile Responsive Website built on the Quick Web Company platform.
- Delivers the right information for the on-the-go customers
- Increased traffic to your website
- Mobile friendly features to book more business
- Stimulates word-of-mouth with links to social media
Our mobile web design service makes your business easily available to mobile users with a fast and easy mobile website. Millions of people are now using their mobile phones to surf the Internet and look for information and services.
A Quick Web Company mobile responsive site design ensures your customers can easily find your business anywhere, anytime. Thanks to its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, your customers get immediate access on their mobile phone to all the key information about your business and are able to contact you with just one click or touch.
What is going on with Mobile Phones?
- There are four mobile phones to every PC in the world
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015 (source: Cisco, 2011)
- By 2013 more people will use their mobile phones than PC’s to get online (source: Gartner)
- Web traffic from mobile devices increased 110% in North America over the past year and 148% globally (source: Quantcast)
- Adding a mobile friendly site results in an overall traffic increase of 18% (source: Nielsen)
- According to Google, 95% of smartphone users have searched for mobile information and 61% of users call a business after searching while 59% visit the location.
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps for researching products while 90% prefer purchasing from mobile sites than apps (source: Adobe, 2011)
- Business is lost by denying customers a good mobile experience – If a mobile user gets a bad experience when they visit a website, 61% off them probably won’t go back and 40% go to a competitor site (source: Gomez)
- Over 80% of SMB’s surveyed across diverse geographies recognize that the mobile Web offers vast opportunities to target customers and drive revenue