Quick Web Company, LLC provides the http://www.quickwebcompany.com Web site as a service to the public and prospective customers. The information contained herein is provided solely for general information purposes, and is not intended to be a solicitation or offer to sell in connection with any product or service, nor is the information a complete description of all terms, conditions and exclusions that may be applicable to the products and services described. For a complete description, please contact us. All described products and services are subject to change or termination at any time without notice. Products and services described in this website may not be available in all states and jurisdictions.
1. Terms – By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License – Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Quick Web Company, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Quick Web Company, LLC’s web site;remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Quick Web Company, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer – The materials on Quick Web Company, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Quick Web Company, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Quick Web Company, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. This website may contain links to other websites that are not maintained by us or not under our control. Quick Web Company, LLC’s is not responsible for the quality, safety, completeness, or accuracy of those sites. The links are provided as a convenience to you, and the linked websites are not in any manner to be considered approved, sponsored or endorsed by us. There are risks in using any information, software or products found on the Internet, and Quick Web Company, LLC’s cautions you to make sure that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
4. Limitations – In no event shall Quick Web Company, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Quick Web Company, LLC’s Internet site, even if Quick Web Company, LLC or a Quick Web Company, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata – The materials appearing on Quick Web Company, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Quick Web Company, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Quick Web Company, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Quick Web Company, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links – Quick Web Company, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quick Web Company, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law – Any claim relating to Quick Web Company, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.